Monday, November 7, 2011

Heartbreaker by G-Dragon (Big Bang)

For all intents and purposes, I've posted the following for the benefit of Korean singers' fans across the globe just like me ^-^

The following lyrics is taken from G-Dragon's lead single "Heartbreaker" from his debut solo album of the same title released in August of 2009. The song (and another one from the album, I think) was quite controversial since multiple companies are claiming rights to it, that is of course, the producer of the album YG Entertainment and Sony Music(click here for the link of the article).

Anyway, no copyright infringement intended here. ^-^
Acknowledgments and disclaimers are always listed below

For all the fans of Big Bang and G-Dragon himself, enjoy the song ^-^





HEART BREAKER
(G-Dragon)




A yo! Finally! Is this what you've been waiting for?
Brand new G.D! I'm all by myself but it’s all good
You're my heartbreaker DJ and YG
Let me take this song here


나도 어디서 꿀리진 않어 아직 쓸만한 걸 죽지 않았어
nado eodiseo kkullijin anheo ajig sseulmanhan geol jugji anhasseo
I won’t just collapse anywhere, still useful and haven’t died yet
너하나 때문에 망가진 몸 사라진 꿈 불타는 맘
neohana ttaemune manggajin mom salajin kkum bultaneun mam
Because of you my body was broken, my dream destroyed, my mind lost
널 위해서라면 이 한 몸 날려 니가 있는 곳이면 달려
neol wihaeseolamyeon i han mom nallyeo niga issneun gosimyeon dallyeo
If it’s for you, I’ll let this body fly, I’ll race to where you are
하지만 그댄 내게 안녕 또 안녕
hajiman geudaen naege annyeong tto annyeong
But you only said goodbye to me again


넌 내가 싫다고 이유가 뭐냐고
neon naega silhdago iyuga mwonyago
You said you hate me, what’s the reason?
짜증난 니 표정이 모든 걸 말해줘 슬프게 해
jjajeungnan ni pyojeongi modeun geol malhaejwo seulpeuge hae
Your annoyed expression says everything and saddens me
그래도 좋다고 기회를 달래도
geulaedo johdago gihoeleul dallaedo
But I still like you and asked for another chance
한 번 돌아선 니 모습 차가운 그 눈빛이 싫어요
han beon dolaseon ni moseub chagaun geu nunbichi silheoyo
I hate that cold look in your eyes once you turned


No no
You're ma heart heart heart heart heart breaker
내가 뭘 잘못했는지
naega mwol jalmoshaessneunji
What did I do wrong?
You're ma heart heart heart heart heart breaker
No way no way


네가 날 떠나간데도 난 인정 못 한다고
nega nal tteonagandedo nan injeong mos handago
I’m leaving you, really I am, if you can live without me
잘 사나 보자고
jal sana bojago
I want to see
지긋 지긋 지긋해 삐끗 삐끗 삐끗해
jigeus jigeus jigeushae ppikkeus ppikkeus ppikkeushae
It’s tire, tire, tiresome, twist, twist, twisted
내 사랑의 비굴해 no way
nae sarangui bigulhae, no way
My love’s tragedy, no way


매일 똑같은 문제 넌 내가 변했다고 해
maeil ttoggateun munje neon naega byeonhaetdago hae
Every day, it’s the same problem, you tell me that I’ve changed
가증스런 입 다물래
gajeungseuleon ib damullae
Would you shut your wicked mouth
상대가 누군지 알고 말해
sangdaega nugunji algo malhae
Know your opponent before you talk
난 이제 out of control 혼자서 계속 밑으로
nan ije out of control honjaseo gyesog mit-eulo
And now I’m out of control, continuing all alone
그 자리 그곳에서 안녕 또 안녕
geu jali geugoseseo annyeong tto annyeong
At that same place you said goodbye again, goodbye


넌 내가 싫다고 이유가 뭐냐고
neon naega silhdago iyuga mwonyago
You said you hate me, what’s the reason
화가 난 니 목소리 모든걸 보여줘 슬프게 해
hwaga nan ni mogsoli modeungeol boyeojwo seulpeuge hae
Your angry voice reveals everything and it saddens me
그래도 좋다고 기회를 달래도
geulaedo johdago gihoeleul dallaedo
But I still like you and ask for another chance
한 번 돌아선 니모습 차가운 그 미소가 미워요
han beon dolaseon nimoseub chagaun geu misoga miwoyo
I hate that cold smile of yours once you turned away


No no
You're ma heart heart heart heart heart breaker
내가 뭘 잘못했는지
naega mwol jalmoshaessneunji
What did I do wrong?
You're ma heart heart heart heart heart breaker
No way no way


네가 날 떠나간데도 난 인정 못 한다고
nega nal tteonagandedo nan injeong mos handago
I’m leaving you, really I am, if you can live without me
잘 사나 보자고
jal sana bojago
I want to see
Lovers and haters
지긋 지긋 지긋해 삐끗 삐끗 삐끗해
jigeus jigeus jigeushae ppikkeus ppikkeus ppikkeushae
It’s tire, tire, tiresome, twist, twist, twisted
내 사랑의 비굴해
nae salang-ui bigulhae
My love’s tragedy


I'll still still be there (꺼진 니 전화기에)
I'll still still be there (kkeojin ni jeonhwagie)
I'll still still be there (inside your turned off phone)
I'll still still be there (내 집앞 편지함에)
I'll still still be there (nae jibap pyeonjihame)
I'll still still be there (in front of my mailbox)
난 아직도 그댈 (이젠 남이라 해도)
nan ajigdo geudael (ijen namila haedo)
I, for you still (even if we’re strangers now)
I will still be there


영원히 함께하잔 그 말들
yeongwonhi hamkkehajan geu maldeul
The words we said we’ll be together forever
잠깐의,달콤함 뿐이라고
jamkkanui,dalkomham ppunilago
It’s only sweet for a moment
그댄 왜 아무렇지 않냐고
geudaen wae amuleohji anhnyago
Why don’t you care when
Hey! 난 이렇게 아픈데
Hey! nan ileohge apeunde
Hey! I’m hurting this much


You're ma heart heart heart heart heart breaker
내가 뭘 잘못했는지
naega mwol jalmoshaessneunji
What did I do wrong?
You're ma heart heart heart heart heart breaker
No way no way


You're ma heart heart heart breaker
You're ma heart heart heart breaker breaker
(h) H (e) E (a) A (r) R (t) T (my broker heart) no way


I'm out











i have sourced from different sites for the lyrics above and in the spirit of knowing that i do not own the lyrics, let me credit the following as my sources for the hangul, romanized, and english-translated lyrics :)

Credits for the lyrics to the following:
Source 1: mnet.com
Source 2: yahoo!answers
Source 3: jpopasia.com
Source 4: innercharm.blogspot.com
Source 5: lyricsmode.com
Source 6: YangGoonJyp (youtube.com)





by the way, if anyone's interested with the english version of this song (not the translated version but the english version performed by jeff darcy and posted on youtube by SimplyAzian) here it is:


(i was debating with myself whether to post the mp3 or not but i've decided, this pays homage to GD's song ^-^)



this post, as well as all the other Korean songs' lyrics i've posted here just goes to show that music transcends language and cultural barriers ;)
anyway, that's just about it for now.


p.s.
if there's any correction, any at all, with the lyrics (hangul, romanized or english version) kindly feel free to leave a comment and i'll make the necessary corrections
p.s.2
some of the translations are mine (emphasis on some) and used Google translate to aide me, and mixed them with the different translations i've got from the sources i've mentioned above. my apologies if i didn't do so well
p.s.3
i do not own the lyrics, the picture or the video appearing above. all rights go to their respective owners.
p.s.4
i do not encourage piracy. everyone is reminded to purchase only the original album and/or singles ^-^
p.s.5
please credit if you'll be using this. thanks! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

for feedbacks, comments, and suggestions, feel free to leave a message. please understand that i moderate the comments so that it would be easier for me to track new comments and answer them a.s.a.p. and delete comments that are totally unrelated to the posts. thanks :)